Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fabulous service from Addicted to Rubber Stamps!

Yesterday I went online to http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.com and placed an order for items to make my Easter cards. Guess what was in my mailbox today!!!! Yep, my order arrived TODAY! To top it off, not only did I receive the rubber stamp I ordered (pictured below--sorry, now you know what your easter card will look like!), and the rub-ons, they also sent a few pieces of hard candy AND a foam stamp!
I LOVE great customer service!!! So, just a note to all my friends and family, if you are in the market for craft items, check them out!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just great. I have a little saying I always say when it comes to customers, "Give them the pickle". Give them something extra and it will pay off in so many ways. I know I am no the original sayer of this saying but the concept is the best I have found in owning my own buisness.
When I use to sell on Ebay I would send a pack of gum and a thank you with every customers purchase. People need to feel appreciated and sometimes they just need a "pickle"
Great blog. I should keep up on mine on myspace.
We'll see.
Your Cuz Care