Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More fabulous service!!

I have to brag again about the fabulous customer service I received today! In our school district, this week is the week you celebrate the Classified Employees -- secretaries, aides, cooks, janitors. So, I called the local candy store which just opened a few months ago to see what they could make up on short notice. They have an AMAZING selection of truffles, chocolate covered twinkies, rice crispy treats, oreos. You name it. They have hollowed out chocolate eggs that are huge and filled with chocolate peeps. The owner threw together an assortment of 30 truffles that looked absolutely amazing! If you are ever in Canby, Oregon, you need to stop by Ladybug Chocolates!!! You can view their website for an idea of all their tasty treats at http://www.ladybugchocolate.com/.

Then to top it off, this afternoon I decided I wanted to try a new recipe that I watched on the food channel last weekend. So, I headed down to the butcher shop. It is a running joke in my family that I consider this "MY BUTCHER" because all their meats are of the best quality and their service is top notch. I walked in the door and asked for 2 filet mignon steaks. The gentleman asked how big I wanted them, and then literally walked back and cut 2 steaks for me. Now that is FRESH steak! If you are ever in the area, come down to Fisher Meats on Grant street in Canby. A link to their website is http://www.fishersmeats.com/

No comments: